Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independence Day BBQ

We had a 4th of July BBQ today with my old BYU roomies and their families! I love, love, love these girls, and am so glad to know them, I only wish that the other three could have been there with us. We had super yummy burgers, salads, desserts, watermelon, and of course, popcicles. Does anything say summer better than watermelon and popcicles? Me - Emily - Erin
Eric, Emily, BlakeErin, Cameron, (Hudson, Sawyer)
Me and My BIG HUNKY MAN - I mean Doctor!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow!! I have to agree you do have the cutest little kiddles. Looks like you had a fun 4th of July celebration. Mic and the kids and I went to the parade...Kelly couldn't make it so I video taped it for him so he wouldn't miss a thing. We had a cookout with the Ashtons. Miss Dad on his birthday, first one we have missed being together in a lot of years. Can you believe I have a 34 year old daughter? i think I was 10 when I had her. I miss and love you all. Mom