Monday, July 19, 2010

O is for OH MY CUTENESS!

Lyv is now officially 3 months old, and she is such a CUTE girl. I know, I know, I'm her mother what else am I going to think or say, but truly if I looked in the dictionary for a definition of Beautiful/Cute/Sweet/Adorable ... this is what you would find . . . . .... Oh, hello there camera....
I know your going to love this.....

The Grand Finale .....
This last one is Shawn's personal favorite - I think if he could physically eat her up he would. She is that dang cute!)

At 3 month Lyv is super rolly polly,
waking only once at night,
chewing on her fists and drowling like crazy,
ohhing, cooing, awing, and almost giggling,
she is very strong and can sit up for minutes at a time in her car seat or bouncer,
and being adored by the rest of us.

7 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok you are her mom - but she is very cute! I wish you were coming to St.A for the 24th of July parade so we could hang out for a bit!

Jennilyn said...

She is so cute, I think I could eat her up too. Hey I need to call you. Does Shawn have to work on Thanksgiving? Are you going home?

The Allred Family said...

She is adorable! Seriously. I love her little smile. Hope you guys are doing well.

Ashton & Co. said...

OH MY GOSH!! SHE IS TOO CUTE!!!! WE WANT HER HERE....I WANT TO SQUEEZE HER!!

Julie said...

What an adorable baby!! I miss all the kids so much....you and Shawn too. Lyv is changing so fast. She is sure a cute mixture of both Mom and Dad....well, and Grandma (haha) Love you all!! Mom

Brigit said...

I could eat her up!!! What a cutie!!!

Courtney said...

She is adorable! What a cutie!