Monday, April 4, 2011

Maritime Aquarium Norwalk, CT

We decided to take a little excursion to the Maritime Aquarium in Connecticut. It was perfect size for kids - not too overwhelming, but still had all the right stuff! We did the whole shabang - IMAX, Happy Feet Ride, and even built our own ships.

They kids had a great time and we did too....Don't you love how Jack's hands are resting under his chin? He is so cute!


We finished the weekend off with a sweet tradition ..... Cinnamon Rolls for General Conference. I used to love General Conference because of the cinnamon rolls, now they are just a bonus to a wonderful, uplifting experience. I feel so incredibly blessed to have prophets who lead and guide us. I also recognize the sweet peace the gospel truly brings in my life. So many of the messages spoke directly to me. And the cinnamon rolls weren't too shabby either (still not as good as your's mom!)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a bunch of adorable kids having fun!! Glad you had a good time. I miss you all so much....see you in June, I hope!

Nick and Brent said...

So fun! I love all the fun things you guys do with your kids. And that Lyv is sooooo adorable! The pointing finger and baby doll pictures are priceless. :)

Beth Willmore said...

OK so that turtle in the first 2 pictures totally freaked me out... you guys are such fun parents to go do stuff like this! I'm in a panic now about how I'm going to take care of 3 kids, I just keep telling myself, "Ok - well lots of people have 3 kids and they still manage to leave the house sometimes, you can do it!" Thanks for the inspiration!