Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oh No You Didn't... Yes I did!

To my Dearest, Most Beautiful Daughter,

First and foremost, I love you. I think that there is no being in this world that is as sweet, beautiful, and adorable as you are. However, these next few pictures might suggest otherwise. In the result of you being furious with me in later years for taking these pictures, I apologize sincerly. At the time, I was laughing so hard that I could hardly keep them in focus. Somehow, I muscled through the fits of laughter and the result was worth it. In the words of Christina Aguilera "You are Beautiful no matter what they say....."

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness...I am laughing so hard right now. I also love what you wrote about it. That was SO dang funny. I love it!!!! Thanks for the laugh LYV!!!

Brian said...

that is too funny. i love it!

Nick and Brent said...

Oh, I love it, it totally made me laugh out loud! Priceless!