Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Magic of Disney Jr.

Thank you DisneyJr.!  Because of you our dear Lyvie finally decided that she could and would poop in the potty!  Hooray.  Not only is she completely potty trained now, but she can go on cue now just so she has an excuse to watch t.v.

All of the kids love music, and they love to dance.  Lyv loves to put on her dress ups and twirl and do her own "signature" move:  Here it is.....
















Jack brought us to tears yesterday.  Shawn and I hear crying coming from the kids' rooms.  We walk in and Jack is rubbing his head.  I asked him what happened.  (He and Sam had been wrestling) He said,

"Sam did some pretty awesome moves and totally kicked my trash!"


Shawn and I died laughing.  Sam is pretty excited about his wrestling, and we hope to have a tournament in January that we can go to.  The one in December was on Sunday, so he wasn't able to attend.  I love wrestling because the boys are exhausted when they get home on Monday nights!)






Some people know it is Christmas because of the music or lights.  I know because it means Grandma Jeanne's candy.  You know that it has to be good - Grandma has her own box! I received my own package of toffee and peanut brittle on Friday.  Christmas is officially here.

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

I love it that he got his trash kicked - how funny!

I was just thinking about your grandma Jean the other day and wondering how she is doing as I drove past her house! (I don't even know if she still lives in that same house!...)

Good job for pooping in the potty, that's always such a relief once you get past that hurdle - now let the fun begin (if Lyv is anything like my kids) that when you go into town they always need to go to the bathroom as soon as your cart is loaded to the hilt in Wal-Mart!