Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jack Discovers the secret Pocket in his briefs

Jack is the resident comedian at the Summers' house, and I couldn't help but record this story because it was just too Jack not to. To preface this story: we had a Stake Valentine's Dinner that provided babysitting, so Shawn and I decided to go and eat without kids. We were dropping the kids off at the nursery, and had them dressed in pjs since it would be a late night. Jack's pjs didn't have any pockets - and Shawn had just given him a key chain with a scorpion in it from his ACFAS to Las Vegas. Now let's begin - We start to unload the gear that they will need, snacks, etc. and Jack turns to us with this silly grin; reaches into the front of his pants and says, "Hey, I want to show you guys something." Shawn and I literally stand there in pure horror thinking that Jack's going to expose himself to everyone in the room, and we're going to be too late to stop him. He starts to pull something out of his pants, and says "Here's my scorpion" whipping out his new key chain. We start laughing hysterically, and gratefully, that Jack in his usual "I'm going to find a way to make something happen" way had discovered that his underwear had a nice little secret pocket in the front that he could store his wares if he didn't have pockets.

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I'm dying! Maybe that's why Jared always hands down his pants?... He's found the secret pocket? Nope - probably not!!

Funny that he did that at the church, hysterical!

Jennilyn said...

AWESOME! So cute!!!