Sunday, August 6, 2017

12 years Old!!!

This handsome young man turned 12 years old!  Seriously what is happening!  I feel like it really was yesterday that he was jumping off the couch yelling "To Infinity and Beyond!"  I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.  He is obedient, kind, hard working - I can ask him to do anything and he does it without complaint (most of the time!).  He loves to play sports and continues to work hard to improve and make his team better.  He is a great older brother - he likes to tease - but he is responsible and I appreciate that so much.  He has such a strong desire to do what is right and I know that he going to continue to grow and become a spiritual giant!  He is also a very loyal friend.  Sam we love you more than words can express.  Thank you for being our first, our guinea pig, and for being patient as we try to figure this parenting thing out.  Stay true to who you are and you will always end up on top!

He was ordained a deacon on Sunday, July 16th.  I love seeing him honor his priesthood and become involved in his quorum.  He loved passing the sacrament.


 He did request oreo cupcakes...so he got them!  We also took him and some buddies to float the river.  His laugh is one of my favorite sounds - this picture captured that for me. Love this boy!


No comments: