Sunday, August 6, 2017

Father's Day 2017

My kids really did score in the father department!  When I decided that Shawn was the one for me I had no idea the kind of father he would end up being.  I knew he was kind, and good, but I had little foresight to see how truly blessed my kids and I would be by having him as our own.  I took this picture while he was out with the olders on a Sunday afternoon and it really captured the best there is of Shawn.  He loves spending time with them.  He never chooses to just sit back and relax, but rather prefers going out and playing with them.  They all in return adore him, prefer him over me (big shock there!) and laugh at all of his funny jokes and faces.  If you could hear the giggles coming from the trampoline, your heart would skip a beat too!  This man is a great father!  Boy are we lucky!
 Here are some of the gifts the kids gave Shawn for Father's Day this year.  Olyvia made 75% of them...which is why you have girls right?  She pretty much thinks he's the bee's knees.  And she's right!



No comments: