Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Sweet Sam

Sam has been such a funny little person lately, so I had to give you a picture update of some of the things that he's been doing. He loves chocolate and is always asking for a treat, so I gave in and got him a Twix candy bar. He had to hold it with both hands, and we know that chocolate melts in your mouth and your hands. By the time it was gone he was covered in chocolate.





I also finally broke down and cut Sam's hair. Shawn insisted that he'd been called a girl one too many times. So I took him to our friend Jen's house and she did a great job. However Sam was not a fan of the haircutting and here's a picture of him right after we finished. I also included one later in the day when he was a little happier!

Finally I'm including a video of Sam singing our karoake game. His favorite song is "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister. He's kinda hard to hear, but he knows almost all of the words.

11 comments:

{Erica} said...

he is SUCH a cute kid! And I LOVED LOVED the video..that's hillarious he knows all the words! Rock on Sam!

Andrea said...

How cute is sam in that video?? I love it~~ how funny that he can sing all of the words. You'll have to tell me how you are liking the book when you get further into it. (i wish you nothing but sweet dreams)
P.S You guys will have to come over again soon and play trains!

My Everythings said...

LOL that is hilarious...teachin' 'em young I see.

Brigit said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT!!! What a rocker. I am a little shocked that he isn't singing Aerosmith???? I love his haircut, but I hate to see his long curly hair gone!!

Debbi said...

What a cutie, and I would never call him a girl no matter what!? I love his new hair though!

Anonymous said...

Okay so you totally know I loved his long hair, but look how handsome he looks with it short. He is going to love that video when he grows up and looks back on it. You go Sam! It reminds me of Shawn jammin' out... like the picture on my blog of rockband.

Julie and Kyle said...

he is SO handsome! Hey- that girl erica (at the top) is friends with my sister in law. i see comments from her on her page all the time. wierd!- small mormon world. (im just gonna go ahead and assume she is mormon. ) anyway, sam is beautiful.

Steff said...

That video was really funny and cute. He looks good with long or short hair. He's just a good looking kid! :)

Sarah said...

He looks so different with his hair cut, I loved his shaggy hair but its super cute short as well. He is such a stud!

Julie said...

Sam looks so cute! I love his haircut. He looks so cute either way! I enjoyed the performance. He has some talent there. TWISTED SISTER?? My, my I am shocked it wasn't Rascal Flatts or Aerosmith. Love the blog!!! Love you all!

The Kawasaki's said...

how cute... what a good idea for a game to play together.
Love the haircut, that wasn't his first right?
I was surprised by the twisted sister. Brandon and I were just talking about Shawns influence on him and that's why he liked zepplin and aerosmith so much while growing up.