Friday, June 27, 2008

Sam's Saturday Soup

Sam had a very fun week from swimming with "his boys" to digging fossils with Brooklyn at the Science Center and "fishing" with mom at the park. Sam is lucky to be surrounded by so many fun little buddies here in our neighborhood. Here's a swimming day with Matt and Ben. Sam and I "fish" - or poke big sticks in the water and mud and the park and fling it all over. Its one of his favorite activities. You can see in this picture he got a little carried away with playing chef in the sandbox. He didn't actually eat the sand (thank heavens), but he got really close to his cuisines..Finally the Iowa Science Center has a great Dinosaur exhibit and Sam took his buddy Brooklyn with him and they had a blast digging for bones and playing archeologist.

On a different note - I'll be posting some maternity pictures sometime soon. My friend Mary is starting to do pictures and asked me if she could do some of me b/c I'm not quite ready to pop yet. Shawn and Sam will be in them too, so I'll be posting some of those when we get them! Hope you had a great week!

6 comments:

cortney and neil said...

what a fun week. I wish Rexburg had a little more to do. I really miss the city when it comes to that kind of stuff. I am excited to see you maternity photos. I took them with Nic and Mason and we love them.

Ashton & Co. said...

What a great week- Iowa is so much fun! Those pictures are too cute- love the one of them with their heads in the holes of the board...
Can't wait to see those maternity pics- I am sure you look so cute and what a fun thing to have for the little guys scrapbook! Hope you are all doing good- we love and miss you all!

Amber said...

That pic of them with their faces in that board being fossil diggers is way cute. Love sam's expression. Sounds like you had a fun week!

Nicolette said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! I'm so glad we're coming home at the same time. That's so funny, but my main motive was to make it for Pioneer Days--we're such geeks! Zac doesn't get it either. I can't wait to see your cute little belly!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

fishing with a stick sure reminds me of Wes. Boys are so funny the things they think of. Sam is so cute!
Can't wait for the maternity photos. isn't pregnancy great.

Julie said...

Looks like lots of summer fun. He is at such a fun age, to enjoy the out doors like he does. Sure exited to see you all in 2 wekks. Love you!