Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Soup

Sam driving his car listening to the iPod
All the boys in my house have a love obessesion with the T.V.!!

Mickey Mouse painting!
The weeks just keep flying by! I can't believe it's already mid-April. We've seem to have a busy week, and I really don't know why. The boys have been soaking up the sunshine the past few days we've been bike riding, visited the zoo, and had a garage sale! I have never done a garage sale before and it was a positive experience. We did it with 5 other families who are going to be moving soon - and we had a really good turn out. I couldn't believe how much STUFF we had accumulated! It is nice though to be rid of a lot things we weren't using anymore. Here are some pictures from the week, sorry not a lot to post about, other than the perpetual gloom of selling our house. We have had some people look at the house, which were SO grateful for - but no one has loved our house. In my mind I think, How could they not just fall in love with our little home?? Selling a home is stressing me out to the max, and creating a BEAST in place of my usual "glowing" personality;) but I'm trying to stay optimistic - and I'm really excited to take a little VaCa to Idaho on Friday! I hope you all had a fun week.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sam looks like he is waiting for the "mother ship". Seriously how cute is that. Don't stress about your house....some one will come along. Sure miss you all. Excited to see you this week. Love to all....

Jilene said...

I'm not looking forward to trying to sell our house if Kaelub gets in to a P.A. school outside of Arizona. Good luck with it.
I'm sure Kaelub will pass along all the shovel walking, crazy golf cart driving ideas to Eli. Can't wait for that! So fun you get to go to Idaho. We're planning to go for a couple of weeks in July. I think the first 2. I can't wait! Oh, and I forgot a couple of weeks ago when you were asking for meatless recipes. I have one that we like. (I divide it into 2 containers & freeze 1 for the future.)
Manicotti
1 pkg manicotti shells (12)
8 oz chive & onion cream cheese
4 c. mozarella cheese
3 c. marinara sauce
1/2 c. shredded parmesan cheese
Cook shells according to package. Mix 3 c. mizzarella cheese with cream cheese. Stuff shells w/cheese mixture. Place in baking dish sprayed w/non-stick spray. Cover shells w/marinara sauce & sprinkle last cup of mozzarella cheese over top. Bake at 350 for 15min. Then sprinkle parmesan cheese & bake for 10 more min. I usually serve w/garlic bread or breadsticks & salad.

Ashton & Co. said...

I'm surprised to see Sam fitting into Shawn's special "painting" outfit already! :) Sounds like you've been busy. Can't wait to see you guys!