Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let's a Go!

Do.do.do.dahdo.do....do.do.dado.dahdo.do (okay so picture the music for Mario Brothers in your mind) Presenting:

Mario

Luigi


Princess Peach Toadstool


or Drama Queen - I think that she really was Drama Queen this Halloween! She has become so emotional lately. This was the result of trying to get her to wear her crown. Wow, the fit she can throw. It's like she's already a teenager! I'm not sure that I can handle this drama for 17 more years.


Finally thanks Grandma for the Halloween jammies! They were super warm and cozy.

2 comments:

Freeman Family said...

Carter was Luigi this year too! Don't you love how the mustache was big enough for a large man? Ha Ha! Too cute! We trick or treated at your old house (sniff sniff) just isn't the same. Carter still says, I wish Sam still lived here! LOVE everyone's costumes! Miss you!

Julie said...

What cute, creative costumes. Everyone looked great. This year I went as an old lady and Kelly was an old fart....I know the same as last year!!