Thursday, March 7, 2013

Best Show Ever

Come One, Come All to the grooviest, rockin'est, DANCE show ever!  The kids, with Sam as orchestrator, put together a killa dance show.  It came with 3 acts, a spot light (via flashlight) and incredible dance technique.  Shawn was eventually coaxed into provided percussion (okay he practically suggested it), drumming out a rhythm you couldn't help but dance to!  I love how the kids always create these shows and productions - it takes me back to the many dances I choreographed as a child.  Sometimes I would love to be a kid again!


*As a side note: Shawn is the greatest dad!  Kids I hope you will always realize what a great father you have.  Not many dads will play hide and seek, tag, sit for hours in Lyv's kitchen, under go several check-up from Doc McStuffins (aka - Lyv) and every other item of play that the kids come up with.  He never complains, or acts like they are putting him out, when I'm sure all he wants to do after a long day is sit and rest.  Sam - Jack - Lyv - Max : your daddy rocks!*

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

I love it that they put together a dance show plus I really love Lyv's outfit! What a little cutie! (Also I'm curious if she pulled that out of your closet, you know - your special date night outfit?...)