Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wax ON...

It was a usual weekday morning.  Jack, Lyv, Max and I are getting dressed and ready for the day.  I'm usually forced to take on the full dressing, brushing, and grooming of each kid, but I'm trying to get them each a little more independent, and encourage them to do as much as they can by themselves.  Jack taking this to heart, went to "brush his teeth" - he came back up to show his progress, and entered with a big, "I've been doing something naughty" grin! This is what you get when Jack attempted to style his own hair:
 Yes that is hair product stuck in his hair, in the comb, in a big glob.  He needs to work on his technique a bit! I could only laugh, tell him to stay still while I grabbed a picture of this, and record another "Jack"ism.

 Jack and Pequeno Jack - that is the what several of our ward members call Max. They really do look almost identical as babies.  Jack loves to dress up as twinees when he gets a chance - go BYU.

No comments: