Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In her Easter Best

I have to admit that one I love best about having a girl compared to having boys is the "ensemble"!  Oh goodness me.... I could shop for hours and spend thousands of dollars on clothes, accessories, shoes, etc. for my little princess.  This Easter dress was one of those - saw it, had to have it - dresses.  She looked absolutely beautiful in the dress.  Moments like these make me love the girliness of her personality so much (and then she starts crying over spilt milk and that love turns to a migraine!) But for today, as we head out to church, she couldn't be anymore beautiful.



 Speaking of Princesses - Here is Lyv's birthday party invitation!  I think I'm more excited that she is about the princess tea party!  It is my dream girl party come true!

 Finally - a departing signature Lyvie pose.  She makes the funniest faces and this is no exception.  She puts a little sass in her frass. Just imagine her telling me "no" while doing this... oh, me oh, my!


1 comment:

My Everythings said...

Love the dress! Her hair is getting sooo long and pretty.
We got your package today. :)