Thursday, March 7, 2013

INFESTED

DISGUSTING!  Yeah, I used to look at a lady bug and think - oh, so adorable, and maybe start singing Lady Bug Lady Bug Fly away Home.... no longer.  These little bugs have decided to infest our windows - particularly in the older part of the house.  No matter how many times you vacuum them up and think you've finally got rid of them...10 minutes later they are back with vengeance!  I hate them - I detest them - If I never see another lady bug it will be too soon!!!!


1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

I remember these lady bugs infesting our windows on the farm! Every spring they would pop up and mom would suck them up with the vacuum only to go back an hour later to find the window full of them again. It was a never ending battle, the lady bugs always won! Claire loves them when when we go back to visit and my mom just laughs thinking "do you know how much stress these damn lady bugs have caused me all these years?" Thanks for the reminder of home!:)