Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday To the best Grandma in the USA, including Texas

My wonderful beautiful Grandma Jeanne celebrated her 90th!! birthday April 17th.  I can't express how blessed I am to have this incredible woman as my grandmother and one of my heroes.  I happily named Lyvie after Grandma Jeanne because I can only hope that she will develop into such an amazing woman.  If there is a definition of the word "Lady" Grandma is that to me.  My Grandpa Bill gave my grandma this note on one of their anniversaries - it always makes me smile.

Because of the occasion my siblings were all home as well, and we had a chance, though short to visit and enjoy each other.  I have felt impressed lately to take pictures of us when we are together - no matter who is not in attendance, just so I can have their faces at the touch of a button.  So I insisted on a picture, even though Chad was at a baseball tournament and not there.  I love my siblings and parents so much and my admiration and appreciation of them increases as I grow older.  Age has given me a better perspective to see what incredibly talented, kind, good people they are.



Just a few of the 30 Hill Cousins - 20 year range: Carson, Carli, Hayden, Tyleigh, Brooklyn, Sam, Tanner, Addi, Brittney, & Jack

No comments: