Thursday, April 25, 2013

Max 5 months

Sweet Sweet Happy Max!  He is such a good boy during the day, that I develop amnesia as to how he sleeps at night - which is horrible!!  But not to dwell on that one thing, I'll go ahead and list all of his newly acquired skills.

Max rolls.  He doesn't like his tummy, so he quickly figured out how to roll onto his back, which he loves.  He'll grab his feet and chew on them, and kick himself around in circles contently for 1/2 hour.

He eats!  Boy does he eat!  We decided to introduce rice cereal to help with sleeping, and he took to it like a champ.  He cries when I don't get it in fast enough.  I was amazed at how well he did on his first feeding.  He acted like he's been eating for years and gulped down the cereal.  My other babies took a few times before they got the hang of it.  Not Max, he's a pro!

He got his first teeth - two front bottom's! (April 15th and 17th).  He's been gnawing on his fists for two months, so I'm glad to finally get some teeth. 

He continues to be the happiest baby ever.  Wherever we go people always comment on how smiley and content he is.  He really is a blessing. But, I'm also blessed in the fact that he loves to looked at, held, loved, and played with, so he's not so content as to not cry if he feels neglected.  Life is crazy busy, so I appreciate his sweet reminders, maybe not at 2 a.m., but I love to cuddle with this boy.


Max met Great Grandpa Grant for the first time on our way to Yakima.
He also got to meet his many Aunts and Uncles in Idaho, but I only captured one of these moments, but it pretty much sums up what the other introductions were like!


1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh what a cute picture of Max & Stephanie! I also love the chubby rice cereal faces!

Good luck with the sleeping at night - if you're ever bored you can start texting me. I don't sleep well so we could have an interesting conversation at 2 a.m.! :)