Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lyv Birthday

Lyv's real birthday was celebrated in Idaho for the first time since her birth.  Surrounding the big table, singing the birthday song, with loads of cousins and family on all sides took me back to many a birthday spent at home.  It was a great day.



Here's Lyv's annual birthday conversation:
My favorite food is: French fries.
 My favorite thing to play is on the slide. 
The best show on TV is Disney Jr. 
The coolest person on Earth is Kennedi Thun 
The thing I do the most awesomely is dancing. 
If I could go anywhere in the world I’d go to: beach 
My favorite color is: blue 
When I grow up I’m going to become a singer 
My current favorite song its: Part of Your world – Little Mermaid 
The book I am loving right now is: Princess book 
Three words that describe me are: smart, beautiful, sassy 
The absolute best thing about camping is sleeping in a tent 
The snack I like best is: fruit snack 
One food that I really dislike is a tomato 
My best friend is: Kennedi 
If I had one wish it would be: to go to Disneyworld

1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

So exciting Lyv got to have her party with the whole family! I LOVE the anticipation on Jack's face and how close he is sitting next to her just waiting! So glad you found a house and got to see your family! The countdown is on to be closer to them! YEAH!