Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our Little Big Girl


I don't know the reason for the sudden transformation, but Lyv is no longer a baby - she is such a big girl. From talking, to brushing her teeth, taking care of her babies, and keeping up with her older brothers - Lyv has seemed to grow up over night! I love watching her grow. It makes me so grateful for the opportunity to be home with her. It is an amazing gift to see your children experience life and learn, talk, share, cry, conquer, fall, and accomplish!

She insists that she can do ALL that the boys can do, and gets VERY upset if I ever try to intervene (even if I'm saving her life). She gets really mad at me, and will yell at me, cry, get a really intense angry look and then start hitting me! She may look like Shawn physically but there is a Hill girl inside: bound and determined to get her way.



She loves to jump on the tramp and the air must have been static because her hair literally exploded! She looks like a toddler Einstein!

No comments: