Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lyv is a Girl... I think?

One day Jack noted that one of his brothers was a girl: Lyv!  Since having Lyvie I have tried to get her to love girly things: babies, jewelry, purses, shoes, princesses, etc...  She simply refused to like these things.  I think a lot of this was due to the fact that the boys don't have any interest in these things either.  Going to Idaho opened her eyes to other girls, especially girl cousins that love pretty things, girly things, and yes, they might have feminized our Lyv.  I have really enjoyed this new awakening and get a kick out of her loving "Pretty" things: this was her going to bed wear:THEN.... just as I think I've finally gotten the girl I always wanted she's back with the boys catching frogs, wrestling, playing beyblades, and oh yeah playing working on her mechanic skills but testing out the exhaust pipe on the Jetta and THEN..... becoming a girl again by using the soot as make-up!   What a little stinker!

I asked Jack if I should sell Lyvie to the zoo and he said to my surprise, "No I love her!"  Me too Jack, Me too!

No comments: