Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Visit from the Genta's

I know that I've already commented on how blessed we are to have great friends, but we really do!  I think it is more because of Shawn - because really who doesn't love Shawn?, but we recieved another much appreciated visit from our friends Broc and Amber Genta.  All the way from Idaho - these two came to see us (and the NYC!) We were so glad to spend time with them this weekend.  Eating some yummy food, and laughing way too much is a sure sign that your weekend was great.  Shawn and Broc are old high school besties, and we've had some fun times with them since getting married 10 years ago.
Thanks Broc and Am-Bam for coming and visiting us. We wish you lived closer!


In other ground breaking news:  Sam lost his first tooth on TOP!  WooHoo!  It is quite the gap and considering how the bottom teeth are coming in, it looks like we'll need some killa dental insurance in the near future!  We were so glad to get this out, since was hanging by a thread for 2 days prior and driving me CRAZY!

Lately Lyv has been so fun especially during the 2 hours we have just me and her.  We've painted nails, played babies, dressed up, and stared at how pretty she is in the mirror each morning after doing her hair.  I love this new found "girl" awareness.  I could still do without the girl drama/emotional breakdown/ cry over everything tantrums, but I guess I have to take the good with the bad.   


She came out with these two "outfits" - all of her own creation.  They were too funny! the one with the Buzz Lightyear bag, she was wearing a cowboy hat sideways, and looked like an old prospector.  She had a blood pressure cuff and came in to take our blood pressure.  She then starts singing the Doc McStuffins songs "I feel better" after curing us of our diseases.

No comments: