Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sam's Last Soccer Game 2012

Wow what a difference a coach makes!  The past two sports Sam has played he has had coaches who, bless their souls have been great people, but didn't really "teach" anything to the kids.  This season of soccer we got a great coach!  
You know they mean business when they show up with their own cones right?  Sam learned a lot, worked on fundamentals that he needed to know, and had a great season.  He loved playing goalie, and made a goal so I would say he felt great about his time on the field.  By the end of year the kids were passing to each other, and actually playing as a team.  It was really fun to watch him grow!  
Sam's #7
Green Gators - 2012
(*A side note* I'm probably one of those moms who cheers too loud, too often, and annoys everyone around her, but I can't help myself.  I want to see my kids do their best no matter if its Little League, High School, or professional sports - 100% effort.  So Sam if you were a little embarrassed by me ever, I'm sorry.  I'll try to be a little quieter, but I will still expect 100% effort.)

No comments: