Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turkey Day 2012

We were lucky enough to have Grandma Julie Dog, Grandpa Kelly, and Uncle Jake out for Thanksgiving this year.  Okay, Okay... Baby Max might have had something to do with them wanting to come out here, but we'll take whatever we can get!)  We had a super relaxing weekend, with a lot of good food, and good fun!  We went bowling, swimming, and to Wreck It Ralph - not to mention a mean round of shopping for Christmas.  All in all we had a wonderful time and love being with family - it makes us anxious to get closer to them in the next year (hopefully).  
 One thing I love about Jake is that he never seems to get sick of holding babies.  He always asks to hold them, which I find to be absolutely heart warming.  He is such a great uncle and my kids love him.
 Grandma and Grandpa always give my kids so much love - and we are so glad to have them out whenever we can.  Here's a picture with the newest addition to the Summers Family.

Finally we got a family picture since we didn't have one with all 4 kiddos in it.  I can't believe that we have four kids!  I'm slowly getting use to the choas that is life, but I find myself taking more moments to just sit and hold Max, watch Lyv dance and be a princess, and play games or read stories with Sam and Jack.  I just feel like it won't be very much longer until they are too old to do any of these things.  I don't soak up the moments nearly enough, but I think I'm finally realizing that they are fleeting...

 Shawn and I with Max - I have such a handsome husband and son.

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

What great pictures of your family! You all look so good. Such a handsome little Max!