Thursday, November 29, 2012

Our Baby Max - Week 2

I can't get enough of this cute boy!  Seriously, I know that I'm biased, but come on - is he not the most beautiful baby that was ever created?  I could sit and stare at him all day, and take pictures (okay I do this) all day too.  However.... Shawn and I disagree on the best shots for newborns.  They are so hard to capture how they "really" look.  Shawn prefers them looking away from the camera or asleep.  I like them awake, unless I can get a really sweet sleeper picture. Anyways, here are some of the latest photo sessions with Maximus!  






*Final Note:  Yes Max has a little strawberry on his lower right cheek.  He gets this from my side of the family.  I have had them, Sam had one, and my niece Brittney has had one too.  They will eventually fade as he gets older but right now it is BRIGHT red!)  They are hemangiomas {little capillaries and blood vessels that come to the surface on the skin} They don't hurt, but if they ever get cut they bleed like crazy!  That is what happened to Sam's, and he ended up getting his cauterized.  We'll just keep watching it and see if it causes any problems.

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heavens he is so cute! Also thanks for the explanation on the strawberry - I was thinking, "Man, she's already let him fall down the stairs and scrape his face at 2 weeks!" :)

You're such a good mom and have beautiful kids!

Freeman Family said...

When Claire had her hemiangoma, people would tell me that it meant they were kissed by an angel. So sweet. He is so precious! Love all the new pics of the kids too..Please send me some new ones! Miss ya like crazy!