Sunday, January 20, 2013

O's Photo Shoot


Lyv seems to be changing so quickly.  Especially after having Max, she seems so much older - so I felt  a huge need to update her picture.  I've been experimenting with the camera, trying to take better pictures and Lyv was kind enough to be my subject.  She is at such a difficult age with regards to looking at the camera, so I didn't ever capture an wonderful shot face on, but I did capture some of my favorite things about her right now.  She is all girl, and it shows.









3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Wow your right Lyv has changed. She looks so grown up. Love the pics!

My Everythings said...

Wow, Megs, these pictures look really really good. Lyv is a doll. I love her outfit.

Freeman Family said...

She is a pro at posing! Love the red shoes and her hair is so pretty! Hard to believe last time we saw her she was just a few weeks old! Sniff sniff! Miss ya a ton!