Monday, January 14, 2013

Wrestle Mania

I finally got my first taste of wrestling this Saturday.  The league Sam wrestles with hosted a VERY casual tournament - it was more like a clinic where they taught the kids moves and had them practice on each other.  It was really fun to see Sam's stuff, and with only 3 practices under his belt I thought he did pretty good.  I can see that I have a huge learning curve to understand what wrestling is all about, but so far so good. Sam seems to enjoy it too, and I'm glad we can expose him to a lot of different activities and let him choose what he wants to pursue.




1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

Yeah Sam! He looks like a natural! I am glad he is loving it! There definitely is a learning curve to understanding wrestling! I don't think I will ever fully understand! He looks so tough! Tell him we all are so proud of him!