Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What we Look Like Today

I was talking to Aunt Michelle on the phone today, and we couldn't believe how much our kids are growing.  One of the most difficult things about so far away from family is feeling like our kids grow up not knowing their extended family.  So I decided to take a picture this instant of what the kids look like today - January 29, 2013. So family, if you were here at my house today, we were getting ready to go outside to play baseball, but we opened the door to a cold drizzling rain, so opted to stay inside.  We just finished Sam's homework, fed Max, and got Lyv and Jack a snack.  Shawn will be home in the next hour, and we'll have dinner - tonight is going to be breakfast (one of my favorites!)  Hopefully with the new job, will bring more moments of having our family see our day to day life.  I promise if you come and visit me I'll feed you LOTS, and LOTS of treats!  Any takers?








1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Does that invitation only extend to family because I would LOVE to take a vacation from my family and come visit you!!