Monday, February 25, 2008

Here's Some Dirt . . .


I saw this on my friend Kellie's blog and thought it was fun, and am extending the invitation to anyone who reads this to consider themselves tagged - I want to know quirky things about you . . .

Things on my "to do" list:
1.Spring clean my house – nothing better than cleaning a really nasty cupboard
2.Find a new fun indoor adventure for Sam and I
3.Go grocery shopping

Things I would do if I became a billionaire: (There were a lot)
1. Pay off Shawn’s loans
2.Take a trip to Europe
3.Pay for my dad to build me a “custome house”
4.Go back to school – I miss it!!
5.Take my parents and Shawn’s parents on a great trip where we actually buy everything.
6.Buy my pimping Pearl Cadillac Escalade with spinning rims!!!!

3 of my bad habits:
1.Not calling and chatting with my family often enough
2.Putting off visiting teaching until the end of the month
3.Buy compulsively for Sam – he really gets anything he wants!!

4 places I've lived:
1. St. Anthony, Idaho
2. Provo, Utah
3. St. Anthony, Idaho
4. Waukee, Iowa

5 jobs that I've had:
1.Pulling vines on a digger during potato harvest
2.Receptionist/Assistant for Internal Medicine Doctor
3.BYU Creamery on 9th – Ice Cream Scooper/Grill
4.BYU Law School Career Services Secretary/ Law Society Database Coordinator
5.Social Studies Teacher at ALLC, Summer School Teacher, Substitute Teacher

Things most people don't know about me
I shave my legs (maybe) once a week – poor Shawn. I love eating dill pickles out of the jar. I’m really into Family History, well pretty much anything “History” related. I tend to watch myself talk if I can see myself in a mirror – I’m so vain! My family loves lamb – we are some of the few people who still eat it, or who have raised bum lambs only to turn them into lamb chops the next year.

6 comments:

Debbi said...

i love reading the tags! they are the best things to read but the hardest to come up with what to write for! where you at the gala? you have to make shawn take you sometime before you leave here!

The Kawasaki's said...

I just have to say your cut and color is GREAT... It makes you look so grown up (I still feel like a kid, don't you?).

Brandon thinks that we are having a competition now because I read your blog and sometimes copy your posts... or our posts are similar. Just so you know. You win. :) I'd read your blog anyday!

Andrea said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Sam together--so cute! its fun learning new things about you :) I could totally see you cruisin' around in a blingin' escalade!! Awesome~

Amber said...

That was fun Meg. I need to get Broc and Shawn to blog w/ eachother so they can keep in touch! (i doubt Broc would but still)

Anonymous said...

Hey girly! It was fun to talk to you yesterday since I feel like I never see you. I'm excited to see your new 'do' so when are you getting it done?

allison said...

Cute post! I loved reading it and learning new things about you. How fun.