Sunday, February 17, 2008

You Think We've Got It Bad!!

I had to put this up because I've been complaining nonstop about the never ending winter we've been having here. These are pictures taken (Feb.11) in Rexburg, Idaho right by where Shawn lived. The snow has gotten so bad that the county where my parents live has been declared a federal emergency because they cannot afford to pay for the constant snow removal.



I also had to show everyone the cute snowman that Shawn and Sam made on Saturday. We got the cutest snowman kit for Christmas and finally used it. Our snow is nothing to complain about - so I'm determined to suck it up and look on the brighter side!

7 comments:

My Everythings said...

holy cow that is insane!!!!!!!!!! i would Die!

Andrea said...

those pics are insane!! i know that utah is having a pretty intense winter too this year! but it seems like only in iowa they seem to cancel things like oh i don't know... church! (ya so we didn't get the message this morning, and showed up at the church bright and early) oh well! hope you guys had a fun "snow day" today!

{Erica} said...

that's crazy...but still...I'm going to complain...because at least they've got mountains around to board on some packed powder right???! okay...so I'll stop complaining...

Debbi said...

wowzers! crazy pictures and I love Sam's littls snow man, I think that is the best!

Anonymous said...

i realized that I'm pretty much a baby when it comes to the snow!!! I've stopped complaining about conditions here after seeing how much worse everyone else has had it!!

The Halls said...

ya that is crazy! this weather is the worse i have ever seen being from AZ and all but that would blow me away! its to hard not to complain about it! i'm with you!

Julie said...

Those pictues of all the snow are something I haven't seen for years. I hope this helps with our draught problem and keeps the farmers in American Falls at bay. It has been a beautiful winter though. You will probably see some of this "white" stuff when you're here in March. I am soooo excited to see you guys! Show Sammy my picture!! I love you! Mom S.