Monday, February 11, 2008

Someone Unplugged My Piano


I'm excited to write this one, because it I promised Shawn that his words would grace the blog. Last night Shawn and I were watching the Grammy's and they had a trio of John Foggerty (who I love), Jerry Lee Lewis (who sings Great Balls of Fire) and Little Richard (still really scary looking)anywho - Jerry Lee Lewis is really getting old, and not able to rock out quite as much as the other two. They showed a shot of him and Shawn made the comment, "Someone probably unplugged his piano." I started laughing so hard, asking Shawn how exactly you go about unplugging a piano? If any of you have any suggestions about unplugging a piano, please let Shawn know. It probably doesn't seem that funny now, but last night at 10:30, it had me giggling like a 12 year old.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is hilarious, but I have to say to Shawn, it is possible. Come to my house where I have an electric piano, and yep, can definitly be unplugged!

Debbi said...

How funny! Maybe he is thinking about those eletric types?! But probalby not - my mother in law has a really cool one that plays stuff for you - he probably is used to the ones at chruch like in RS that can play hymns itself!haha! still!!!