Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Indiana Jones




So I can't describe how excited I am about the new Indiana Jones movie being released on May 22, 2008!!! I am a huge fan, and have been since I was a child. Not only is Harrison Ford a very good looking old man - but man, when he's Indiana Jones with the hat and the whip, well . . . need I say more. This movie inspired me to want to be an archeologist, and I went to BYU with that thought still lingering in my head (then I took 1 archeology class, died of boredom and buried that dream - come on where was all the action and stumbling upon the ark of the covenant??) Anyways, I have to say that I'm excited and want to know which Indiana Jones movie is your favorite?

A: Raiders of the Lost Ark
B: The Temple of Doom
C: The Last Crusade

6 comments:

{Erica} said...

i'm stoked too. I grew up on these movies...they were a family favorite. it's soo hard to decide which one is my favorite. I would have to say either Raiders of the lost ark or the temle of doom...umm...actually the temple of doom ....but barely. He knew how to make a green apple look so tastey...know what part i'm talking about??!

Debbi said...

i thought you were totally kidding, and i still can't tell if you are really serious. i don't think i've ever watched all of them - can we still be friends?

Debbi said...

harrison ford is pretty nice looking though - i do have to agree

Andrea said...

oh temples of doom hands down! Who can beat that dinner scene with all of the creepy food items! Monkey brains anyone???

Cassie said...

mitch and i have been waiting for that day forever too, we are big indie fans!!! I like all of them!!

Anonymous said...

how the heck am I supposed to remember which one is which??