Friday, February 29, 2008

Sam's Saturday Soup

Sam doesn't fail to shine here are some moments this week:
1. Bob the Builder - we got Sam this great tool set at Lowe's and he loved it! He really thinks he can go around and fix things, bangs on all of the walls, and tries to saw through anything, Can We Fix It, Yes We Can!




2. "Illmore" - AKA: Oatmeal. Sam loves oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar or Cinnamon Roll, and almost every morning he'll wake me up saying, "Mommy will you make me some illmore?" Where do kids get their names for things? Sam used to call his blanket his "wingnut?" Do your kids have funny names for their things??

3. Bowl-A-Rama: We went bowling on Friday with the Tolboe's, and I loved the little shoes they have for the kids. Sam loved it, especially using the bowling ramp as a slide! I found out that I should have put bumpers up for me too, and used the ramp -scores are as follows, Sam: 90, Meg: 77, Shawn: 139! Ouch!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

how funny! gage calls his blanket "c" we have no idea why - and both my boys love oatmeal - it is the best in the morning on a cold day! bowling looks fun!

Andrea said...

what a little stud sam is!!! i am so glad to know you and your cute family megan!! hope you guys enjoyed this AWESOME and much needed nice day....

Team Harris said...

Wingnut!!!! hahaha that is sooo incredibly random.

The Kawasaki's said...

What a great idea... Bowling. I bet Colin would love it.
1st - Colin's favorite breakfast is Special K - crazy considering he is a sugar junkie.
2nd - He calls my parents Paci and Paco. Where he got that I have no idea but my mom is paco and my dad is paci... Funny.

So far I love Sam's saturday soup. What a great Journal for him.