Monday, September 15, 2008

1st Bath, BBQ in the rain, & Brothers


Sam is loving Jack, and really is doing good so far with him. He is always wanting to kiss and hug him, and lets me know if he's awake, if he's crying, or if he's hungry. He gets pretty concerned if I don't go to him right away - what a good big brother.

Jack's umbilical cord fell off on Friday, so he had his first bath in the tub! He really seemed to like the actual bath part, but as soon as we took him out and started to lotion and dress him, he was cold and let us know it.
Sam and Shawn decided to brave the weather and grill in the rain. Sam was slipping and sliding all over the deck, but it was worth it the steaks turned out great.
Of course I have to add yet another face shot of Jack, he's getting so chubby already!

6 comments:

tiff said...

Hey Megan, its Michelle sister-in-law, Tiffanni..... Just had to tell you how cute your baby is.... Im so jealous. He is so dang cute and I love the name... Hope all is going good for you....

Ashton & Co. said...

He looks so cute Meg, and he is getting so chubby! His cheeks are already so awesome! I love all the pics- you and Shawn are such good parents. Looks like Sammy is in love with little Jack. Thanks for Sharing all the darling pictures. Love the last one of jack and Shawn's hand. That is precious!

Cassie said...

I love when the umbilical cord falls off, it is sooo much easier!! Jack definitely looks like he is starting to get chubby cheeks! He is so dang cute!! I hope you are doing well!!

Julie said...

I love these pictures of the "boys". I really like this blogging thing. Keep the cute pics coming. Sam looks like such a sweet brother.Enjoy now because when Jack can walk and get into all Sammys stuff it will probably be a different story. Are they the cutest or what?? I love you all....

Courtney said...

Jack is so dang cute! Sam seems like a wonderful brother! And by the way, you look fantastic!!

Brigit said...

He is such a beautiful baby. Cindi called me and told me all about holding him! It was so jealous. I love the "klssable" cheeks! Sammy is such a sweetie. We are so excited to see all of you.