Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Pictures!!!








Here are some more pictures of Jack and Sam. We are just loving him up and he is the best baby. He has been eating and sleeping great. Last night I only woke up once! He is such a cute and perfect baby and Sam is loving being a big brother. He was up in his room yesterday talking to him in a baby voice trying to wake him up. He would like to name him Jack Sam, so that they both have "S" as their name. We'll try to talk him out of this.

My mom has been out here helping me and Sammy boy, and has been a huge help. She's making it seem like this two kid thing is easy, boy will I be missing her when she leaves!!

The person who I feel sorry for is Shawn - he's been really busy at school this week and has hardly been able to see Jack, but last night he was able to cuddle him for a few hours.

6 comments:

Debbi said...

He is such a cutie! that is great you have your mom there for all that help. I bet Sam loves having her there too. I hope all is going well with Shawn, and you got the core you wanted! Keep the pictures coming!

Ashton & Co. said...

OH he is so cute! Glad your mom is there to help. That pic of her and the baby is so cute! What a doll guys! I can't wait to meet him!

Julie said...

Kelly can't beleieve Jack is only days old....he looks older!! What a beautiful baby!! I am jealous that Julianne can hold him, cute pic of the 2 of them .....give him a big hug and kiss from me! Sam looks like the "proud" big bro.!! Love you all.....real cute pic of Shawn holding Jack! He looks so happy. We are soooo blessed!

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations@ He is a doll!

Shane and Jill said...

The picture of Sam and Jack is so adorable...I have one of Kay and Ken that is just like that.

Cassie said...

megan you are lucky you only woke up once it took hallie a few weeks to do that! He is adorable, I bet sam loves being a big bro!!!