Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What Princess Are You??

My friend Allison had this on her blog, and who doesn't think they are a princess deep down. My nickname in my family is Princess - so I have a thing for the whole fairy tale thing...but I'm not sure Pocahantas would fit me, although like I said on Allison's blog John Smith was a pretty good looking cartoon character, and I dig my nice animal skin dress that fits just right if you know what I mean, not to mention the long silky black hair, okay I guess I really am satisfied with Pocahantas.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Debbi said...

I was mulan, but I took this a couple weeks ago and I was someone else, I think it depends on my mood. Funny. I love doing them anyway. Hope baby Jack is going great!

{Erica} said...

And don't forget that pocahontas is BROWN... :)

I think it describes you. I'll probably be the hunchback or something...

Mike and Bridgett said...

Megan, I had to see your CUTE new baby!! Congrats on the good lookin' little fella. Jack is a great name! Also, I took your princess idea and put it on my blog, so thanks for the fun thing!! I was Cinderella by the way...Thanks! Bridgett--Mic's pal!

Ashton & Co. said...

I am Snow White! Fun Meg! How are you doing? Did your mom leave?