Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bekah's Wedding - Oakland CA

I was blessed to have 5 incredible college roommates at BYU that became life long friends.  For the past 11 years we have continued to be part of each other's life and earlier this month we celebrated the "last" wedding!  Bekah was married in the beautiful Oakland temple and all of us, except Phirf - who had just had a baby - attended. 
For whatever reason I'm ALWAYS pregnant at these weddings - I guess I feel like I must inspire the bride for future events!!

Bekah looked gorgeous and I have to say that there are major benefits to getting married last - she has the dress we all wish we had, the colors, the flowers, etc.  She looked beautiful and I'm so happy for her.

It was such a treat for me to spend a few days surrounded by these wonderful girls whom I consider some of the my best friends and talk about things both big and small.  We come from all walks of life, with so many different experiences, opinions, and ideas, but we love each other and frankly have the best time when we get together.  Thanks to my in-laws that watched my three kiddos so that I could be part of this day!


No comments: