Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Main Man Max

Max's 6 month doctor's visit was another huge success!  He continues to top the charts in the 90th Percentile for weight, height and head! (shocker I know).  He weighed 20.04 lbs, 28.5 inches long, and had a 36 3/4 cm head circumference.  He continues to be a Jack look alike and is very similar to Jack's temperament as well.  He is such a happy baby, and smiles at anyone who talks too him, or looks at him.

He has started to eat a larger variety of baby food, so gone are the days of the nice breast milk poops and it starting to get pretty stinky!  He is sitting up by himself really well, and is rolling when on his tummy or back.  He has 2 awesomely sharp bottom teeth, and is working on some more right now.  He is very active and loves to play with his siblings.

Some things I love about Max right now are that he still loves to cuddle.  When I pick him up he literally hugs me like it is the last time he'll ever see me again.  He loves to touch and while nursing plays with my hair if its down, or my hands or face, anything he can get his sticky little fingers on.  He screams out if he's attended to immediately, and I've never had a baby do that.  He also has mastered a fake cry... that's right ladies and gentlemen, I have a performer on my hands.



No comments: