Tuesday, December 21, 2010

8 Years of Marital Bliss

I only have eyes for .........
YOU Love: the profoundly tender or passionate affection toward another
For the past eight years, Shawn and I have been very happily married. Here in NY amongst Shawn's coworkers our family is somewhat of a novelty, given our age, the number of children we have, etc. I've come to truly appreciate the beautiful comfort and companionship that is found in marriage. We are not always in "best form" toward each other, but overall we are very content and happy in our marriage - which we've found is not always the case. I think that I would chalk it up to this kind of love: we try to hold the best interest of each other first and foremost. I am so lucky to be married to such a selfless man.Happy Anniversary Shawn! I love you more than my luggage!

5 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Congratulations you guys!

Freeman Family said...

Congrats! Hope you celebrate in style!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

oh megan....i just love the way you always put it....congrats you two....i'm very happy for you two!!!

Jennilyn said...

Love you two!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the bomb.com