Friday, December 10, 2010

Old Man Summers....






Shawn turned the by 3-0! That's right he is no longer a young man. As I've thought about Shawn's birthday and what he means to me and kids - I've been overwhelmed with a deep gratitude for him. A Carrie Underwood, song came on the radio the other day that was a little cheesy but none the less really hit home this feeling, the chorus goes "He is good, so good..." and if I could sum up Shawn it is that. He is Good! He is the best father, the best husband, the friend, the best brother, son, grandson... you get it. Shawn I love you so much! Thank you for all the wonderful memories that we've experienced together. I can't wait for the next 30 years. Pics of the fun birthday celebrations to come....

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! I am talking to you right now! :)I love you!

Freeman Family said...

Welcome to Oldville Shawn! I hope you had a great day! We miss you and wish you many more!

Julie said...

I couldn't agree with you more Megan. Shawn is a great guy. I love the picture of Shawn and Lyv laughing together....so precious. I love you all and miss you so much. See you real soon!!