Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm A Man




The boys were bored the other day while I was in the shower... I came down to find them mopping the floors. There were literally puddles of water ALL over the house from the bathrooms to the kitchen to the living room, they were busy little bees. I couldn't help but laugh and follow behind them with a huge towel to clean up the water before Jack decided to get another head injury. As I was doing this, I made the comment to Sam about him being my Little Cinderella.... he said, "No Mom, I'm a MAN!" Take note men, this is the MANLIEST thing you can ever do!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

you are training them well :)

Freeman Family said...

I love it! I wished they lived closer so they could do my floors!

Ashton & Co. said...

SO many great pictures!!! I had a lot to catch up on! those crab legs looked AMAZING!!! :) Christmas looked like a great time...along with all the snow. Can't wait to see you next month!!