Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photo Session

I'm no photographer, but we invested in a good camera so that we could take pictures of our own kids - and we had some fun the other day with them. I wanted new pictures of the boys since they are a year older, and of Lyv. She was not in the mood to smile much, so there will be a second round for her. I LOVE, LOVE, Love this outfit, and have been waiting for the day to break it out! Here are some of my favorites. Also all those Photographers - for real photographers.... Do you have any tips for me like lighting suggestions, or software that you use for you pictures to make the colors pop, or any other ideas - please share.


3 comments:

Freeman Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! You did an amazing job! Wish I had some great photo tips for you but I don't have any and I don't think you need them! I do know that when we get our pictures done, I order them off a website called mpix.com and they are great quality, tons of sizes, even canvas' etc and are fairly cheap. Please send us some to update our fridge! I still have Lyv's birth annoucement up!

Jennilyn said...

You did an awesome job!!! Those kids of yours are so cute. Miss ya

My Everythings said...

CUTE!!!! You did great. I especially love the first two of each of the boys. Sorry to hear about the stitches,,,,AGAIN! that sucks.